“Whether you think you can or can’t, either way you are right.” – Henry Ford.
Co-Founder and Master Fitness Coach
Throughout high school and college, Jeremy was heavily involved in competitive sports. Following graduation with a degree in Exercise Science, Jeremy made the natural transition to fitness and training and has thoroughly enjoyed helping people change their lives. Since 2002, Jeremy has worked as an elite personal trainer working with both competitive athletes and individuals wanting to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Jeremy’s philosophy is heavily slanted toward functional fitness programs that incorporate normal daily movements that strengthen core muscle groups and help deliver a body that is completely fit. His positive attitude and strong work ethic will guide you to your new found healthy lifestyle.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science from Fort Lewis College
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – CPT
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Counsel of Strength and Fitness
- APEX Certified
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Russian Kettlebell Trained
- Dynamic Variable Resistance Training Certified
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 (FMS)
- Functional Range Conditioning – Mobility Specialist