“Life is movement. Once you stop moving, you’re dead. Choose life.” – Eugen Sandow
Lifestyle Performance Coach
Nathan has been actively involved in athletics since he was 6 years old. After finishing high school, he sought after taking on the challenge of increasing his strength and muscle definition. Along his journey, he began to better appreciate the holistic benefits exercise has on the brain, the body, and relationships with family and friends.
Nathan has now graduated with his bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Wellness from ASU and has been a personal trainer for more than two years. With his education and experiences, Nathan accentuates his training around mind-muscle connection, practical movements and athletic performance.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Wellness from Arizona State University
- Associates of Arts with a focus on Exercise Science from Mesa Community College
- Expert Ratings – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Russian Kettlebell Trained
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified