Play like you are a kid again with these fundamental movements.
What can you expect?
- Learn the basic progressions for handstands and cartwheels.
- Have fun practicing new movements like ape crawls and forward rolls.
- Increase the mobility and health of your shoulders and spine.
- Develop core strength and improve your posture.
- Track your progress along the way.
Improve your mobility and calisthenics
This 6 week program gets your body moving in every direction while you (re)learn and practice some of the basic movement patterns such as crawling, cartwheels, and handstands.
Learn movements that you can perform on your own to increase mobility in and out of the gym. Improve the health of your shoulders, wrists, elbows and spine with specific movements to address these areas. Utilize crawls, rolls, and inversions to increase awareness of your own body’s abilities.
Utilize the weight of your own body to improve core and upper body strength. A variety of hangs and handstand progressions will make you more confident in your body! Track your progress throughout this 6 week program to measure muscle endurance and strength.