Obstacle Course Race Prep
Prepare your body and mind to overcome challenges and be ready for your next event.
What can you expect?
- Improve your aerobic and anaerobic capacity.
- Become more efficient with your breathing and movement patterns.
- Train with a group of other obstacle course fanatics on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Incorporate different exercises such as tire flips, sled drags and pushes, slam ball carries, rope climbs, and wall hops.
- Receive a strategically designed running schedule to follow on the weekends.
- Register for upcoming OCR events with the FunkFit Team and receive special t-shirts and super fun bus rides to and from the event.
Take your event training to the next level
The best way to prepare for an obstacle course run is to practice similar movements and run. Improve your overall conditioning and stamina during this 6 week program so you can go crush your next event.
Whether it’s your first obstacle course race or your 100th, this program will have you mentally and physically ready to go!
Note: OCR Prep is only run a few times a year to prepare for upcoming races such as the Spartan, Rugged Maniac, and other obstacle based runs.